Our clothes are made to last, just like our favorite stories. But, like all timeless and special things, they need love and care to withstand the test of time. Each item has care instructions in the product description and on the product's tag, but here are some good guidelines for all products:
1. Wash your clothes in cold or warm water on the gentle cycle.
2. Wash with like colors. Don't throw a red shirt in with your whites!
3. Turn your clothes inside out for washing to minimize the possibility of ink fading.
4. We highly recommend not putting your clothes in the dryer. Let your clothes air dry to keep your clothes soft and minimize possible shrinkage, especially since we offer a lot of 100% cotton options.
5. Lay flat to air dry to keep the shape of the product. If you want your shirt to be a little bigger or longer, let it hang on a hanger to dry - the water can actually stretch out the fabric to make it a little longer!
6. Follow the laundering instructions on the inside label. Some items may be hand-wash only, so be mindful.
7. Never use bleach or strong detergents, even on white garments.